4 Week Tour of Europe in Wines!
Join us over 4 evenings as we learn how to taste wine like professionals and explore the major wine regions of Europe.
This course will give you the knowledge to choose better wines from countries such as France, Italy and Spain - but the choice is your - which countries will you pick?
This tour of the Old World wines and regions will:
• introduce you to the major grape varieties
• enable you to select wine with more confidence
• give you the hints and tips necessary to understand wine labels and regions
• teach you principles of food and wine pairing
- 02.09.2020 - Europe I - Burgundy and the Loire Valley plus use of oak
- 09.09.2020 - Europe II - Spain and Portugal plus supermarket Vs independents
- 16.09.2020 - Europe III - Bordeaux and the Rhone Valley plus how to store wine & why, common wine faults
- 23.09.2020 - Europe IV - Italy and Sicily plus climate and weather
Our 4-week Wine Courses can also be purchased as a Gift Voucher
What if I have to miss any evenings? Please give us 7 days notice and it won't be a problem.
You may either send a substitute, or pick up the missed session on a subsequent 4 week Course.
Comprehensive tasting sheets, course notes and use of professional ISO wine tasting glasses are included
Places remaining: 0
Course Date/Time: Wed 2nd Sep 2020 at 7pm
Duration: 2 hours
Venue: The Loft at St Lukes, Old Street, EC1V 8AJ
The Loft at St Lukes Old Street
90 Central Street