8 Week World of Wine Tour Sept 2020
Designed as a practical introduction to the world of wine!
Structured for people who enjoy wine. No previous experience necessary. The emphasis is on learning by tasting different wines.
Also, a great way to meet new friends who share your love of wine. You will soon learn which wines you like and where to buy them.
This 8-week Course can also be purchased as a great gift for any occasion. If you book places we can send you a gift certificate or you can choose an open 8 week course Gift Voucher. CLICK HERE
WHAT IF I HAVE TO MISS AN EVENING?
No problem, please give us 7 working days notice, you can pick up the missed session on the next World Tour, or get a credit you can use for any of our courses or tastings. Courses run throughout the year - more dates announced soon!
KEY FEATURES OF THE 8-WEEK WORLD TOUR OF WINE COURSE
Taste around 50 delicious wines in 8 weeks
• Retail prices of wines tasted will generally be between £7 and £25.
• Discover where to find today's best value for money wines.
• Wine and food matching advice.
• Common wine faults - how to spot them.
• Storing and serving wine advice.
• Taste the world’s major red and white grape varieties.
• Professional ISO tasting glasses and tasting notes.
There is a charge for the cost of the wine (in addition to the £200 course fee) of £10 per evening payable on the night.
Great value - only £35 per evening.
- 02.09.2020 - Europe I - Burgundy and the Loire Valley plus use of oak
- 09.09.2020 - Europe II - Spain and Portugal, plus supermarket vs independents
- 16.09.2020 - Europe III - Bordeaux and the Rhone Valley plus how to store wine & why, common wine faults
- 23.09.2020 - Europe IV - Italy and Sicily, plus climate and weather
- 30.09.2020 - New World I - Australia and New Zealand, plus how to serve wine, temperature & decanting
- 07.10.2020 - New World II - South America, including Chile and Argentina plus food and wine pairing
- 14.10.2020 - New World III - North America - including California and Canada
- 21.10.2020 - New World IV - South Africa
Available as a £200 Gift Voucher - the attendee will need to pay £10 per evening
Available as a £280 Gift Voucher - everything is paid for
Places remaining: 0
Course Date/Time: Wed 2nd Sep 2020 at 7pm
Duration: 2 hours
Venue: The Loft at St Lukes, Old Street, EC1V 8AJ
The Loft at St Lukes Old Street
90 Central Street