Fine Ports and Cheese
A dream night for all you Port lovers! A tasting devoted to this wintery warmer and the chance to sup it alongside some delicious cheeses!
Many people enjoy a tipple of Port (usually a Ruby or LBV) style in the winter, but we want you to taste the full range of flavours that this quintessentially British drink has to offer. We will enjoy:
- a light and fruity Ruby Port
- a soft and smooth Late Bottle Vintage Port
- a nutty and caramel-like Aged Tawny Port
- a Single Quinta Vintage Port a rare treat from a single vineyard site
- a Vintage Port- over 30 years old, beautifully aged and complex
- and finally a New World Port look-a-like to see how they compare
Alongside some beautiful cheeses there will be chocolate and dried fruit with nuts to see how other foods can work beautifully with this versatile drink.
Many of the Ports are hard to find outside of specialist wine merchants and often exceptionally expensive, so if you would like the chance to taste them all side by side then book quickly!
Can also be purchased as a Gift Voucher for any occasion.
Places remaining: 3
Course Date/Time: Wed 4th Dec 2019 at 7pm
Duration: 2 hours
Venue: Brokers Wine Bar, Leadenhall Market, London, EC3 2BLR
Brokers Wine Bar