Sparkling Wines of Italy
Join us for a decadent afternoon of wine tasting - fizz and bibbles - what's not to like?
Sparkling wine consumption is on the up - it's official - and it's not just down to Prosecco!
Italy has some amazing Proseccos, which we will of course be tasting, but so many more different sparkling wines to try - we're doing our homework #lovemyjob and tasting some delicious examples to share with you!
Do you want to learn how they get those bubbles in your wine? What to look for on the label, how to store your fizz, which glass to use, great alternatives to Champagne?
Join us as we taste at least x6 different sparkling wines.....also why we'te not allowed to call it Champagne!
We'll be tasting 6 wines:
- Prosecco - obviously
- Vintage Prosecco or Col Fondo......what does that mean, why is it important on the label?
- Fraciacorta - delicious and often missed
- Pignoletto - heard of this?
- Lambrusco.....that's the red one!
- Muscat - little bit sweet, the perfect ending
Places remaining: 0
Course Date/Time: Sat 28th Sep 2019 at 4pm
Duration: 2 hours
Venue: Westland Coffee & Wine, 1 Westland Pl, Hoxton, London N1 7LP
Westland Coffee & Wine
1 Westland Pl