Premium Wine Tasting - The Napa Valley, California
A premium wine tasting looking at wines from California, specifically the Napa Valley and we're so excited that Sherry, our US wine specialist will be hosting what promises to be a fascinating evening!
Sherry will guide us through the history of Napa Valley, the role of Robert Mondavi, the Judgement of Paris tasting, the lay of the land, Napa today and what makes Napa wines unique.
You will have the chance to enjoy at least six quality wines form Napa. ..the line up so far
1. Spottswoode Sauvignon Blanc 2016 - RRP £40
2. Cambria Katherine's Chardonnay 2013 - RRP £25
3. Cuvaison Pinot Noir 2016 - RRP £35
4. Frog's Leap Cabernet Sauvignon 2015 - RRP £50
5. Turley Cedarman Zinfandel 2014 - RRP £55
6. Once and Future Sangiacomo Vineyard Merlot - RRP £55
Places remaining: 4
Course Date/Time: Wed 22nd May 2019 at 7pm
Duration: 2 hours
Venue: The Trinity Bell (near the Gherkin), EC3A 5AY
The Trinity Bell
(near the Gherkin)