Champagne, Champagne and some other fizz too!
So it's nearly Christmas, what better time of year to push the boat out, have a decadent evening and taste some delicious Champagnes.
We'll be tasting at least x2 different Champagnes, Vintage Cava, English fizz, Italian Prosecco, French Cremant - we'll be asking you to compare. You all know we're fans of the English stuff and its winning in blind tastings against Champagne when tasted by the pros - so which do you prefer?
Why Prosecco - just making sure we know why there is such a difference in price, tasting them side by side is the only way.
The line up is:
1) Pol Roger Vintage Champagne
2) Moët & Chandon Impérial Brut NV Champagne
3) La Gioiosa Vintage Prosecco.......this is our favourite Prosecco, we'll tell you why
4) Nyetimber - one of the most renowned and awarded English Sparkling Wines of 2019
5) Cava Descregut Memoria Gran Reserva
6) Jean Charles Boisset No.21 - Cremant
Which will you be buying for the festive celebrations?
Can also be purchased as a Gift Voucher for any occasion.
Places remaining: 2
Course Date/Time: Wed 11th Dec 2019 at 7pm
Duration: 2 hours
Venue: Brokers Wine Bar, 6-9 Leadenhall Market, London, EC3 2BLR