Online Christmas Party!
This year is different, but that's not going to stop us having some fun!!
Fizz, Red Wine, Fish and Chips, and a Quiz…..what could possibly go wrong?!
Here’s the plan:
- you get the food and wine
- join us on screen
- we’ll taste the wines together
- talk about food and wine pairing
- sort out the winners and loser in the quiz - there are prizes!
Here’s our recommendations:
1) Fizz—we’re going for Cremant – we’ll tell you why its so good and better than some Italian fizz....in our humble opinion 😊
2) Red Wine – something to enjoy after supper, on the sofa, staying indoors in the warm, while you give the quiz a go!
Ian Botham Coonawarra Cabernet Sauvignon - https://www.waitrosecellar.com/the-botham-80-series-cabernet-sauv-579151
1) Fish and Chips are the perfect partner to sparkling wines.
Either, order from the local chippie or pop some in the trolley in the supermarket, ready for the oven.
2) Cheese, something big and bold for the big red wine. Cheddar would be perfect or aged Gouda, or Manchego, your favourite will be perfect.
Round 1 : Christmas General Knowledge
Round 2 : Who's that Santa? Picture Round
Round 3 : Legends - from sport (maybe cricket), TV, Film, and more
Round 4: Christmas Lyrics in the style of Santa or Rudolph
See you soon!
Places remaining: 3
Course Date/Time: Fri 18th Dec 2020 at 7pm
Duration: 2 hours
Venue: online course