We're working with WSET to set up some online courses for you.
We're working on delivering some online tastings too - should be fun!
Like you, we’ve been closely monitoring the developments of the Coronavirus (COVID-19).
The most recent government stance states that people should avoid all non-essential public gatherings. We know that we must play our part in helping to curb the spread of the current coronavirus and as such we have had to take the difficult decision to temporarily close East London Wine School. This closure will start with immediate effect. We hope to re-open again on 17th April in time for World Malbec Day but of course we will be guided by Public Health England and monitor further developments and guidance from the Government.
This is incredibly sad for us, not only because we love to teach but because as a small business owner this is our passion and our livelihood. However, looking out for each other is the most important thing in times like these. We take the safety and welfare of all our students very seriously and we also have a responsibility to everybody on our team who work tirelessly to make the school what it is.
All individuals booked on any of our tastings or courses occurring between now and 16th April have been contacted and have been offered the following:
- Free rebooking with no amendment fees; or
- Free cancellation and a credit equivalent to your original ticket price to be used as payment for future events. This credit is valid for two years.
While we hope for normality to resume as soon as possible for everyone, should we need to close for additional time beyond 16th April, the above will be offered to anyone whose booking with us are impacted by the current situation we find ourselves in.
We are closely following the government’s instructions on how to deal with the coronavirus and will adhere to any recommendations they make. If we must cancel additional classes in the best interest of public safety, we will let you know as soon as possible. In the meantime, you can also keep up to date with the UK government’s instructions on their website: https://www.gov.uk/government/topical-events/coronavirus-covid-19-uk-government-response
General Health & Hygiene Best Practices
- cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when you cough or sneeze. Catch it, Bin it, Kill it
- put used tissues in the bin straight away
- wash your hands with soap and water often – use hand sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available.
- try to avoid close contact with people who are unwell
- clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces
- do not touch your eyes, nose or mouth if your hands are not clean
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you require any further information at email@example.com
On behalf of the whole East London Wine School team thank you for your understanding and support, wash your hands, stay safe and see you soon.