Intro to Red Wines of France -week 2
Get to grips with the fascinating world of red wine based in Canary Wharf.
This is week 2 of the 4 week coure Introduction to red wine - you can book individually or book all four events at one time.
The course is designed for people who enjoy red wine and want to learn more about it, in a fun, friendly and relaxed setting with no previous wine tasting experience necessary!
At the end of the course you will :
- Be able to taste wine like a professional
- Have learned how to assess the quality of a wine
- Be able to tell if a wine is faulty
- Understand the world’s most important red wines (in our opinion)
- Understand wine labels and how to spot a good wine in the shops
- Plus lots more!
This evening we’ll look specifically about French red wines. We'll cover Bordeaux, Burgundy, the Rhone Valley and the beautiful South. Plus cover things like use of oak, find out which is better - cork or screw cap, and bust a few wine myths too!
Places remaining: 12
Course Date/Time: Tue 9th Apr 2019 at 7pm
Duration: 2 hours
Venue: The Merchant, Canary Wharf, E14 4DH