8 Week World of Wine Tour June 2019
Designed as a practical introduction to the world of wine!
Structured for people who enjoy wine. No previous experience necessary, the emphasis is on learning by tasting different wines.
Also, a great way to meet new friends who share your love of wine. You will soon learn which wines you like and where to buy them.
This 8-week Course can also be purchased as a great Gift Idea for any occasion.
WHAT IF I HAVE TO MISS AN EVENING?
No problem, please give us 7 working days notice, you can pick up the missed session on the next World Tour, or get a credit you can use for any of our courses or tastings. Courses run throughout the year - more dates announced soon!
KEY FEATURES OF THE 8-WEEK WORLD TOUR OF WINE COURSE
Taste around 50 delicious wines in 8 weeks
• Retail prices of wines tasted will generally be between £7 and £25.
• Discover where to find today's best value for money wines.
• Wine and food matching advice.
• Common wine faults - how to spot them.
• Storing and serving wine advice.
• Taste the world’s major red and white grape varieties.
• Professional ISO tasting glasses and tasting notes.
Please Note - we have changed the structure of this course to give more flexibility - you need ti choose the events you'd like to attend from the belwo list.
There is a charge for the cost of the wine (in addition to the £200 course fee) of £10 per evening payable on the night.
Great value - only £35 per evening.
Places remaining: 11
Course Date/Time: Wed 5th Jun 2019 at 7pm
Duration: 2 hours
Venue: Brokers Wine Bar, 6-9 Leadenhall Market, London, EC3 2BLR