An introduction evening to wine tasting
Do you love drinking wine?
Do you want to learn how to taste like a pro?
Learn a bit more about wine labels? Make better choices?
If you know what you like but want to understand why - then this evening is for you!
No previous experience necessary!
This course is for people who are new to wine tasting and just want to have a bit of fun learning a little more about it in a friendly and relaxed way.
- Introduction to the World’s major wine regions
- Why wines taste different
- How to taste wines – aroma, taste, describing wines
- Recognising elements of wine - tannin, acidity, oak
- Tasting of at least six wines from around the world.
Places remaining: 9
Course Date/Time: Wed 21st Nov 2018 at 7pm
Duration: 2 hours
Venue: The Merchant, Canary Wharf, E14 4DH