Introduction to the World of Wine
Do you love wine? Then come and enjoy a wine tasting journey in The City of London, incorporating at least 6 wines from around the world.
If you know what you like but want to understand why - then this evening is for you. We will guide you through how to make better wine choices and will start you on your journey of wine discovery.
No previous experience necessary!
This course is for people who are new to wine tasting and just want to have a bit of fun learning a little more about it in a friendly and relaxed way.
- Introduction to the World’s major wine regions
- Why wines taste different
- How to taste wines – aroma, taste, describing wines
- Recognising elements of wine - tannin, acidity, oak
- Tasting of at least six wines from around the world.
Places remaining: 2
Course Date/Time: Wed 15th May 2019 at 7pm
Duration: 2 hours
Venue: Chamberlain's of London 23-25 Leadenhall Market London EC3V 1LR