Booking Terms & Conditions
General Tastings & Courses
• Your booking is not secured until payment is received – all events must be paid for in advance.
• Cancellations received more than 4 weeks prior to event date – you can choose to receive a full refund, send a substitute, transfer to another event, or receive a credit against any of our future events. (Refunds requested more than 55 days after booking will be subject to a 5% admin charge).
• Cancellations received between 4 weeks to 2 weeks prior to event date – you can choose to send a substitute, transfer to another event, or receive a credit against any of our future events. No refunds will be provided.
• Cancellations received between 2 weeks prior and up to the day of the event – you can choose to send a substitute. No refunds, credits or transfers will be provided.
• In the event of ‘no-shows’ - no refunds, credits, or transfers will be provided.
• On our 8 and 4-week courses – if you elect to miss an evening (minimum 7 days’ notice) you may either send a substitute, arrange to pick up the missed session on a subsequent course, or request a credit against any of our future events.
• In extreme circumstances, we reserve the right to cancel or reschedule any course or event and we will refund payment in full if no alternative event is acceptable.
• We reserve the right to change the venue of any course or event to one of equal or superior quality (and within the same vicinity).
• We reserve the right to ask any person to leave any event if their behaviour is deemed unacceptable or disruptive to others.
• We do not serve alcohol to guests under the age of 18.
• Gift vouchers are non-refundable.
• If you are using a Wine school gift voucher we will verify the voucher number(s) supplied before event date.
• 3rd Party Gift Vouchers - please contact us with details of the company name and we can guide you to the appropriate tasting experience(s).
• All bookings for WSET courses are refundable up to 4 weeks prior to the Start date.
• The full amount will be refunded less the cost of any WSET Study packs supplied.
• Candidates must be over the UK legal minimum age for the retail purchase of alcoholic beverages.
Corporate & Private Events
• For Corporate and Private events, a non-refundable deposit is payable to hold the date and the remaining balance must be paid before the event.
• Final numbers must be confirmed no later than 1 week before the event. Our invoice will be based on these numbers as a minimum and the cost of any additional guests attending will be detailed on a final invoice if applicable.