8 Week World Tour of Wine
- Taste around 50 delicious wines in 8 weeks
- Retail prices of wines tasted will generally be between £7 and £20.
- Discover where to get today's best value for money wines.
- Wine and food matching advice
- Common wine faults - how to spot them
- Storing and serving wine advice
- Taste the world’s major red grape varieties – Shiraz, Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Pinot Noir, Tempranillo, Grenache and others.
- Taste the world’s major white grape varieties – Sauvignon Blanc, Chardonnay, Riesling, Viognier, Pinot Grigio, Chenin Blanc and others
- Professional ISO tasting glasses, tasting notes and maps are all provided.
We will sample at least 6 different quality wines and compare them side by side, We also include a rapid introductory session on how to taste wine – explained in a no-nonsense practical way - and we introduce our Nez du Vin ® aroma phial kits, a box of 54 wine-related aromas that are a uniquely inventive way of building your sensory skills in a way that provides great entertainment and fun!
There is a charge for the cost of the wine (in addition to the £150 course fee) of £10 per evening payable on the night. Great value - the cost of the course is still under £29 per evening.
The perfect gift, all expenses paid, place on our eight week courses (- including the additional £10 per evening)
Places remaining: 97
The 8-week World of Wine Tour is designed as a practical introduction to the world of wine. It is structured for people who enjoy wine. You do not need any previous experience, and the emphasis is
Places remaining: 4
Date/Time: 2nd May 2018 at 7pm
Venue: Chamberlain Hotel, Minories, London